The best way to reward yourself for your (and your precious bees) hard work is to put to good use the gorgeous honey they’ve been making all year long.
If you thought butter couldn’t get any better, just wait until you try this recipe. You’ll fall in love! You’ll put it on anything andeverything in your pantry.
Personally, I like salted butter, but you can use unsalted butter and add a little bit of sea salt to it, which is key to bringing out the flavors. Taste until its to your liking.
Make sure that the butter is soft, the beat with a mixer for one minute or until light and fluffy.
Then, mix in the honey until combined and transfer it to a jar or container.
This will keep covered in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
When serving, bring it to room temperature so it’s easier to spread. Feel free to drizzle a little extra on top.
The list below is our personal favorite foods to top with this delicious condiment:
- fresh bread
- French toast
- sweet potatoes
Try it for yourself, and taste the difference!
1. Ventilated Suit – https://amzn.to/2D1hJBu
(NEW) Ventilated Jacket – https://amzn.to/2Av6piJ
2. Beekeeper YKK Suit Combo – https://amzn.to/2Xk3xLz
3. Beekeeper Journal – https://bit.ly/3xXxFl2
4. YKK Suit – https://amzn.to/2IDJALO
5. Beekeeper Jacket – https://amzn.to/2FirwTW
6. Beekeeping Gloves:
– Goatskin Beekeeping Gloves – https://amzn.to/2GYxBZW
– Cow Leather Beekeeping Gloves – https://amzn.to/2uiSExd
7. Queen Marking Kit – https://amzn.to/2Wm1kCw
– Queen Marking Pens – https://amzn.to/3c4vE8y
–Queen Marking Cage – https://amzn.to/2TDwwdQ