• Cow leather is waterproof. durable, does not rip or tear easily and is resistant to sun and heat damage
• Cow leather can either be soft and furry or hard and slick depending on the way that it is tanned.
• Cow leather is strong and not as prone to cracking compared to most leathers.
• Cow leather is flexible, breathable, supple, and importantly it is comfortable to wear.
• Cow leather can be dyed a multitude of colors Lasts 5 times as long as fabric
Cow Leather Beekeeping Gloves for Men and Women is Ideal for Professional or Beginning Beekeeper
🐝 TOTAL PROTECTION – Maximum Sting Protection – Extra long elastic wrist cuffs ensures NO bees can get in – Easily work with your hives and bees without the fear of getting stung – These sting proof beekeeping gloves are made of cow leather and heavy-duty canvas and are an investment in safety.
🐝 VENTILATED SLEEVES FOR COMFORT – High Quality Cow Leather and Heavy-Duty Canvas with Vented Sleeves for those hot summer days – Beekeeper essential equipment – A vital addition to your Beekeeping Supplies. Cow leather is thick leather that allows you to work your bees in comfort – These ventilated gloves may also be used for gardening as well.
🐝 DESIGNED BY BEEKEEPERS FOR BEEKEEPERS – We use what we sell – These gauntlet style gloves were designed to address problems we had with other beekeeper gloves.