What makes this product stand out apart from the distinctive taste and scent is its host of health benefits.
The Eucalyptus tree is also known as a blue gum tree, stringy bark tree and fever tree bears the botanical name globally.
The Eucalyptus honey has health benefits such as antiseptic, stimulating, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, deodorant, antispasmodic and as a decongestant.
Apart from being the best natural remedy for respiratory issues, it is also an antiseptic due to its germicidal properties.
The ozone formed after its exposure to the air is the one known as antiseptic. Eucalyptus honey can as well be used to heal burns, ulcers, sores, abrasions, cuts and wounds.
Also ideal for insect bites, and is normally suggested for patients suffering from stiff muscles, aches, tendons, fibrosis, nerve pain, lumbago, sprained ligaments and rheumatism.
It is done by massaging the skin in spherical movement to help ease the muscle joint and pains.
1. Ventilated Suit – https://amzn.to/2D1hJBu
(NEW) Ventilated Jacket – https://amzn.to/2Av6piJ
2. Beekeeper YKK Suit Combo – https://amzn.to/2Xk3xLz
3. Beekeeper Journal – https://bit.ly/3xXxFl2
4. YKK Suit – https://amzn.to/2IDJALO
5. Beekeeper Jacket – https://amzn.to/2FirwTW
6. Beekeeping Gloves:
– Goatskin Beekeeping Gloves – https://amzn.to/2GYxBZW
– Cow Leather Beekeeping Gloves – https://amzn.to/2uiSExd
7. Queen Marking Kit – https://amzn.to/2Wm1kCw
– Queen Marking Pens – https://amzn.to/3c4vE8y
–Queen Marking Cage – https://amzn.to/2TDwwdQ